Issue 31 of fLIP magazine – for London Independent Photography – is out now!
This edition has the overarching theme ‘Neighbouhood’ and includes an exploration of the different geographical areas and communities in London.
This photograph from my series ‘London Project /Traces is in the section ‘HOW WE SEE: NEIGHBOURHOOD’
Offering an independent voice for photographic practice in London, and costing a very reasonable £4.00, fLIP is published 3 times per year to engage readers in a wider dialogue concerning diverse approaches to photography.
fLIP issue 31 is avaliable from the following stockists:
- You can order a copy for posting to you directly from London Independent Photography (paypal accepted)
- Photographers Gallery Bookshop, 16-18 Ramillies Street, London W1F 7LW
- National Portrait Gallery Bookshop, St Martin’s Place, London WC2H 0HE
- Whitechapel Gallery Bookshop, 77-82 Whitechapel High Street, London E1 7QX
- Serpentine Gallery Bookshop, Queensborough Terrace, London W2 3XA
- Eastside Books, 166 Brick Lane, London E1 6RU
- Third Floor Gallery, 102 Bute Street, Cardiff CF10 5AD